Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering (B.Tech CSE) is one of the most popular and promising courses for those looking for a career in the technology industry. This undergraduate course provides a comprehensive overview of computer systems and applications.
STL Academy’s B.Tech CSE covers many salient topics like: computer hardware and software, programming, algorithms, automata, networks, database, functional and logic programming, natural language processing, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
With on-site training and ample choice of electives, STL Academy’s methodology can help you work towards industry specializations like IT, Fintech, Gaming, Cyber Security and more, from the get go.
- Object Oriented Programming
- Database Management Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Web Engineering
- Information Security
- Theory and Algorithms
- Network and Security
- Speech, Text and Vision
- Social Computing
- Classroom sessions, simulation exercises, case studies
- Assignments and discussions
- Projects (On-site and off-site)
- Software Engineer
- System Analyst
- Solution Architect
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- DevOps Engineer
Key Learning Outcomes
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in B.Tech CSE
- 10+2 with PCM with 50% aggregate.
- has cleared the STL – STEM (Sterlite Technical Eligibility Milestone) Test with
60% or higher.
- can read and write in English.
- is passionate about technologies.