As per REUTERS report on 08-12-2022, around 5 million persons’ data is stolen and sold in the market globally since last 4 years, out of which 6,00,000 persons’ data is from India. This stolen data includes logins, cookies, digital fingerprints, screenshots and other critical information.
The increasing volume of sensitive organizational data going online and the interconnected nature of our daily lives in general, is directly correlated to the exponential growth in cybercrime. Cybercrime includes phishing schemes, malware attacks and a huge group of wicked tactics that cost governments, organizations, and individuals. Today, there is a huge requirement worldwide for cyber security professionals to brace up to this threat.
STL Academy’s program enables candidates to learn various methods such as machine learning, statistics and cryptographic algorithms utilized in the domain of cyber security to protect the systems from unauthorized access and maintain data integrity.
STL Academy trains you hands-on in methods to prevent cybercrime, cyber-attack, and cyber terrorism, besides best-practices to prevent malwares, trojans, viruses, and other bugs from corrupting data.
- Cyber Attack Detection and Prevention
- Ethical Hacking Fundamentals
- Cloud Security and Analytics
- Trusted Network Systems
- Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment Systems
- Malware Analysis
- Web and Mobile Application Security
- Digital Forensic
- Risk Detection, Management and Mitigation
- Computer Security Audit and Assurance Secure Software Systems
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Bioinformatics and Biometrics
- Classroom sessions, simulation exercises, case studies
- Assignments and discussions
- Projects (On-site and off-site)
- Network Security Engineer
- Information Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Information Risk Analyst
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Internal Auditor
- Cyber Security Architect
- Technical Support Engineer
- Ethical Hacker
Key Learning Outcomes
to cyber attacks
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in PG Diploma Courses of STL Academy
Any student who:
- Is a B.Tech with 50% or higher.
- Is a graduate in any quantitative discipline like engineering, mathematics,
commerce, sciences, statistics, economics etc. with 50% or higher.
- Has cleared the STL – STEM (Sterlite Technical Eligibility Milestone)
Test with 60% or higher.
- Can read and write in English.
- Is passionate about technologies.
For Cyber Security, the candidate should understand basic concepts of Math and Statistics, along with above requirements.